- It weighs only 16 kg per tile and is very light compared to cement or a natural stone.
- It can be directly applied on raised floors or stabilized sand beds in indoor and outdoor spaces.
- Duostone can resist up to 730 kg when used in raised floors.
- When using Duostone in raised floors in outdoor spaces and terraces, it can drain ground water secretly and provide access to under floor installations quickly.
- It can also be used in indoor spaces with raised floors. In this manner, visual integrity can be provided between indoor and outdoor spaces.
- Light, 60x60 cm porcelain outdoor space tiles suitable for using in raised floors.
- It has a wide range of color and surface options.
- It can be produced with all 60x60 cm porcelain tiles found in the Seranit portfolio and with comes in matte, lappato and full lappato surface options.
- Thanks to its closed, pored sponge structure, it is both light and thermally insulated. These are the reasons why it is a good insulation material.
- Always dry due to its water and humidity repellent feature, it is freeze resistant as well.
- It is made from material collected from recycling purposes created during the industrial ceramic process, so it is a natural and ecological material.
- It is easily applied and durable.